Welcome to the Raytown Christian Church Nursery where we provide loving care for our youngest children, ages newborn to 5 years old. We recognize the importance of the early years of life when first impressions of church and God are being formed. We believe that it is possible to share the love of Christ with a child from birth.
- Your child will always be cared for by at least one CPR certified caregiver.
- All nursery workers have completed a background check.
- For the safety of our children, when appropriate we separate our younger and less mobile infants from our exploring, mobile toddlers. Our rooms connect and are visible to each other for easy assistance from staff in the other room.
- Please label all of your child’s items, including a small diaper bag that can fit on a shelf. We ask that you include in your bag, bottles as appropriate, extra diapers, wipes, diaper cream as needed, pacifier, if used, (labeled or clipped on), and a change of clothes. Our nursery workers will not apply any diaper cream or ointment, unless specifically directed to by the child’s caregiver.
- The nursery is available during all worship services and special events.