Raytown Christian Church
Helping People to Say “Yes!”
Raytown Christian has been sharing God’s love on the east side of Kansas City since 1871. We’re here for one reason: To help people say “Yes!” to Jesus.
- To say “Yes!” to a full and meaningful personal life
- To say “Yes!” to a strong and stable family
- To say “Yes!” to work that matters
We’re committed to helping our community experience full and abundant living in every area of their lives. By becoming the Heartbeat of Raytown for the city, the schools, the helping agencies, and the business community, we don’t just help those in need. We’re helping our neighbors discover and reach their fullest potential. Find out more at the next Getting Acquainted Class (click here).
In addition, we invite you be a part of our community outreach through the ministries we offer.
- Through the Summer Lunch program that provides lunch for upwards of 500 children a day throughout the Raytown School District;
- Through many other ministry and programs we host, manage, and direct.